Below are six of my favorite pieces on the web about:
- becoming an effective leader
- developing a good attitude at work
- working smarter, not harder
- working alone and identifying your own strengths
- working with others and maximizing their strengths
- dealing with difficult colleagues
- Above and Below the Line
- 7 Key Habits to Building Better Relationships
How to really listen, how to maintain an even keel, and more tips that you can apply to your work or personal relationships.
- Radical Candor
Why you're actually doing your team and your colleagues a disservice if you aren't providing regular, clear, healthy criticism — and how you can do this effectively.
- The 2 Points of Clarity that Will Make You So Much More Productive
"Habit always beats willpower."
- The Nice Person's Guide To Providing Criticism
- How Successful People Handle Toxic People